Just feel sad

Barbb

Barb,

Glad the book club gave you a good discussion, and the restaurant was nice.

Those days, or parts of days, I call :(melancholy :( . I have had them scattered throughout my life. Thankfully, they don't last, but they can put a slight pall over things. I know the feeling.

Happy for you, Barb, that the day ended on a better note.

Barbara

Barbb,

I know SAD. I am living it everyday and have been since I lost Thom a month ago.

I started grief counseling this week and when the counselor ask what feelings I was having, the only one I can come up with that kind of sums things up is the word SAD.

It is a horrible feeling and one I have yet to conquer. Hense, the grief counseling.

Good luck to you, these are some really tough days. :(

Thinking of you,

Jean

Thank you everyone for your kind responses. Jean, if you ever want to "talk" email me, we are walking the same path. My feelings

now are just a deep, deep sorrow. Then some bad-sad, and occasional rage.

Last week I went out of town and found it very stressful, I didn't sleep well and have had back pain and a headache for 2 weeks now. My chiropractor is out of town this week. My dog seems to be mad that I was gone, came back and had the nerve to go out with the club! She has been pooping/piddling in the house. Last night she decided to mix it up with a young possum, I stepped on a hose barefoot going to stop her and have a bruised foot. She was unharmed and the possum quickly waddled away. I hope all this is happening at once so I can have a nice weekend!!!

Today is haircut day, I love that.

Barbb :)