I just miss him

Janette

I haven't posted in ages. I've made it thru the first year. and it's just been hell. Today has been really hard. I can only imagine because it's Sunday. We loved Sunday, it was our day, just to veg, be together. Sunday was just our day. He passed away on a Sunday. So for me I cannot even describe what I feel, but you all know. I'm just missing him so much.

I'm so very sorry for your loss. It seems your husband had a difficult battle in his journey and I know how much you miss him...it's clear in your post dear one. I know what you mean about Sundays. Those have always been special days for us too, at least until this journey. Please take care of yourself and come back here and post often. There are many here who care and truly want to help.

((((hugs)))))

I'm sorry it's a hard day for you. The one year mark was hard for me because for some reason that was when it sunk in that things weren't going to change-- he wasn't coming back. I know what you're going through and I hope the melancholy passes soon.

(((Janette))), it's not easy and it seems that some things and some days just trigger our thoughts and our emotions go haywire. Some days are REALLY bad and then again, I hope you are having some days that are REALLY good. In time, I hope you have more and more good days. It has been over 3 years for me and I have had a very hard time of it, but in some ways I do feel improvement . Just know that you can come here and vent your feelings at any time , knowing that you are among people who understand and care. This is two days later. Hope you are having a better day today.

Hugs,

Sue