Wendy's Obituary

Connie B

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/twinci ... =132863297

Wendy Lee Schwintek

(nee Birr) Age 44 of Oakdale Sweet Wendy passed on Sunday after her long battle with cancer. Thirteen year employee of Wellington Management Co. Survived by: Robert, her beloved husband; son Michael (Ashley Rose); daughter Ashley (Nick); granddaughter Cadence; her mother Jacqueline & late Wendell Birr; sister Debbie (Marvin) Berg; brothers Tim Birr (Jan), Matt Birr (Gail), & Chris Birmanis (Kira); father-in-law Leo Schwintek; and many other loving relatives. Memorial Services 11AM Friday September 18, 2009 at CHRIST the SERVANT Lutheran Church, 3676 Centerville Rd. Vadnais Heights, 55127. Interment Elmhurst Cemetery. Visitation 5-8PM Thursday at THE ROSEVILLE MEMORIAL CHAPEL, 2245 No. Hamline Ave. (Blk. So. Hwy. #36, Roseville 651-631-2727). Memorials are preferred.

I am so very sorry to read this. Wendy had such a warmth about her and she never failed to comfort others, even with all she was dealing with. I never met her, but I sure liked her.

I am deeply sorry for the loss that her family and many friends are experiencing.

((((Connie)))) my sincere condolences.

Linda