Anyone heard from SandraL?

fillise

I talked to her right before she left for her cruise. I knew she was back and have sent her several PMs. No answer.

Yesterday I called her house and spoke with her husband. Said she was napping and that the cruise took a lot out of her. I asked him to have her call me or email me. I have received no calls or emails.

I am really worried about her. I will call her again on Saturday and see what information I can get out of her husband.

I am saying prayers that shes OK.

Hugs - Patti B.

Thanks Patti for reaching out and for letting us know. Sandra has a lot of people who love her on this board and I see I'm not the only one who was (and still is) worried.

Let us know if you hear anything else Patti.

Sandra, if you read this, I am praying that you recover soon from your trip. I hope it was a good one for you and for your family.

Susan

I am going to call again tomorrow (Saturday). I called Wednesday and no answer since. I don't want to be a pain to them, but yes, she has people who care so much about her. Thats all I have been doing is thinking about her. I am so scared for her.

Hugs - Patti B

Am having trouble here. My last post didn't go through but I said I'd pm'd Bruce last week to see how Sandra was. I know he talks to her on the phone but he hadn't heard from her since her vacation either. I've been so worried. Thanks for checking on her Patti. I know we'll all be waiting to hear.

Judy in Key West

Been thinking a lot about Sandra too. Sandra, if you are out there and reading this, I hope you know that there are many of us who really care about you and keep you in our prayers. You are one of the most special members of our family here. You've given so much of yourself to all of us and have been a real inspiration to many. Hope that we hear from you soon. Until then, prayers going up for you and yours.

Hugs,

Sue

Hi everyone-

I called again today (Saturday) and spoke with her husband. She was napping. She had a radiation treatment yesterday that fatigued her. I told her husband that we are all so worried and I am scared for. I asked him should I be worried and he said no, she is OK. He said as soon as he can get her to the computer, he will have her send us a message.

I am hoping that since they are still doing radiation that she is just tired.

I am continuing to pray for her. And I am still scared for her.

Hugs - Patti B.

Hi Patti,

Do you know Sandra L's last name and what city she lives in? (Or, more to the point, the name of her newspaper?)

I hope that I'm wrong, but it's beginning to sound as tho. Sandra isn't able to use the computer or phone. She has posted so often and has been so quick to respond to things, I just can't imagine that she is able to use the computer and has chosen not to do so. I think she cares too much about all of us to want us to be worrying.

Continuing prayers for her.

BTW, how are you doing?

Muriel

Hi everyone-

Here is an update on Sandra. I waited a while to call her husband back because a very smart person suggested to me that maybe this is how they wanted to handle it. I thought about that for a while and then decided that I know Sandra well enough to know that she would not want us worrying about her so I called her husband again today.

NOW - don't freak until you read this whole thing. Because when Pat said it to me, I almost dropped over. He told me that she is in hospice BUT ONLY for pain management. The drugs she was on at home were no longer working so they admited her there only to try to adjust her meds and try her on something else.

She is supposed to be coming home on Wednesday and he told me to feel free to call him Thursday to see how she is doing. I let him know that her entire family here is worried about her and praying for her. He sounded very thankful for that.

This isn't the best news but certainly not the worst, either. You guys have no idea when he so calmly said "shes in hospice now" the terror that went through me. Maybe thats common for the Canadian health system to do that, I don't know but it sure scared me half to death.

Lets get the prayer chain going again for her!!!

Hugs - Patti B.