I am Shameless

Kasey

This should be in LUNGevity Events for sure, but wanted all to be sure to see it. I'm supporting the Boston Walk this year taking place on Nov. 7. I've walked there the past 3 years with my niece, Tracy. As some of you may know, Tracy passed away June 30 after her 39 month struggle with Stage IV. So........this year I will satellite walk at Heather's (Hebbie's) in NJ. Thought the $$$ we save on travel, hotel, and hotel for Teddy could be put to better use by LUNGevity. And besides, I've lost my walking buddy. So........if not already committed to one of the many walks taking place, please feel free to contribute to this one. Just click the link!

http://events.lungevity.org/site/TR/200 ... fr_id=1860

Thanks to all of you who do so much to support LC research. I do believe we are beginning to see the tide turn. May it be in time for many of us!

Thanks,

Kasey

Kasey, How low can you go? :lol: I mean when you're limbo dancing. I hope your post can stay at this current residence. I'm so sorry about Tracy and I know this year will be tough for you without her.

I wish I could of gave more, but well, with a kid in college my funds have become somewhat limited. Thanks Kasey for all that you do!

Ah Sheri ~ yet one more time I am humbled by the folks on this site. I think you are quite awesome with absolutely no contribution. I hope you are doing well and moving forward. Thank you from the bottom of my broken heart, Sheri.

XOXO,

Kasey

Shameless you may be but the walk group and I are very proud to know you and Fred - rest assured you will be missed but everyone will understand why you're walking for us sooooo much closer to home.

Your big loss will be that you'll miss my speech! Yes I fianlly caved in and decided to bare my soul in the hope of giving a few people the drive to go on, just as you did when you spoke so eloquently for us.

Our "out of towners" dinners on Friday and Saturday will be sadly lacking but I'll make sure we raise a glass or two to our favorite "out of towners". You're special friends who have made such a huge impression on everyone involved, your dedication has been outstanding and we'll surely miss you both next month.

Enjoy your walk, we'll be thinking of you

Geri

Just read my reply to Sheri and it doesn't sound like I intended!!!! What I MEANT was the I think Sheri is awesome even if she hadn't made a donation. She absolutely did and I am so appreciative. Didn't sound like I wanted. Sorry Sheri - hope you got my intent!

:oops: ,

Kasey

Paulette,

Don't you DARE apologize for not contributing more. The fact that you are here on this board says you are contributing LOTS to the LC cause. I am glad for your surgery and hope you are doing well. I think we are about the same age and feel we are both very fortunate to have been offered surgery for the best chance for survival. Each year I walk I take with me all the good folks from this board ~ and you will be one of them this year. I appreciate your generosity and hope to 'see' around here for a very long time

With much gratitude,

Kasey