Sandra

Patti B

Like she did for many others, Sandra was among the first to greet me when I showed up here. It's so hard to believe she's gone. Condolences to her family and friends.

I had to wait to post because my first response is anger - yet another very young person dies from this so very underfunded disease.

Sandra was a bright light on this site and she will be missed tremendously.

I will pray for strength and comfort for her husband and children. May she rest in peace.

I've just returned from spending the last 3-4 days with my brother in RI (Tracy's dad) and there was a memorial mass for her Sunday. Tracy and Sandra became good friends - both young - young children. Sandra was so much to so many here. All the previous posts pretty much said it all. I will just add a damn it.....damn it.......damn :cry::evil: . Sorry for the language ~ I'm all out of good words.

Kasey

Patti, thanks for mentioning the lighting of the candle. As long as I've been on this site, I never noticed that option. I've lit one for Sandra and would like to go back and light a few more for others I missed. When I tried to do it now, it kept bringing up Sandra so I'll wait. It says it takes 24 hrs and I don't want to mess up the candle for her.

Judy in Key West

This is such sad and terrible news. I am praying fervently for her husband and children, and hope that God comforts them in their pain, and helps them through. I know she is now out of pain, and in a beautiful heavenly relm that we can not even imagine... but still... so not fair.