GIVING MY LOVE TO MY FAMILY HERE

Hello everyone. It has been awhile since I visited the site. Just want to let you all know that I have been praying hard for each and everyone of you. This site has been my rock when I was going through this battle.

I love you and May God Almighty continure to richly bless each and everyone of you

Much love

Malou

Hi Randy. How are you? I just blessed God for all of you you are all incredible. Oh we changed our web address now the Gospel Radio is back up and running. Hi Sue. how are you? I am doing well by the Grace and Mercy of God. I am healed and blessed. I'm engaged to be married soon. It has been 3.5 years. Anyway, I am gonna be back supporting this site in what ever I can do. See you guys around.

Much love to all

Malou

It's so very good to hear from you. my friend. I'm so happy to hear that things are going good for you and that you have found love and happiness!

Please keep in touch with us.

It's so very good to hear from you. my friend. I'm so happy to hear that things are going good for you and that you have found love and happiness!

Please keep in touch with us.

Hi Rochelle:

How have you been? I am glad to be back home here. Hope alls well with you and your family. I wish I could invite every single one of you to my wedding. You guys are so dear to my heart. God has been so good to me and healed me and I am so ready for my brand new beginning.

Much love and God Bless

Malou