Same old story UPDATED 10/08/09 Late afternoon

Muriel

For the 3rd consecutive scan, the radiologist thought he saw something new - this time in my right upper (middle, really) lung. It's not new, as we found references to it beginning in April, 2008. Anyway, the films will be presented at the weekly conference and the nurse (Ms Gloom & Doom, recently) will call me after the conference. Fortunately, I still have a good supply of Xanax.

Muriel

(((((((Muriel))))))

Easy to say, but keep your chin up, girlfriend. If its been there so long, its probably the same old same old. What day is the weekly conference???

I will say an extra prayer for you tonight that you get to laugh at Ms D&G.

Hugs - Patti B

The conference is on Thursday. Generally doesn't end till late in the day. Once time the nurse called about 8:30. I'll let you know sometime on Thursday.

Thanks for your concern. I know I'm terribly fortunate to even be alive after 6 years, so I'm not complaining. Just very worried.

Muriel

Oh Muriel - I feel bad for the waiting... and your worry...

Seems like its been there for awhile now so Im going with scar tissue - I know on mine they had questions a few times in a row but going back, they were able to see it was always there.

Regardless, we'll all wait with you- pass the Xanax.

I saw my onc the other day and was obviuosly and demonstrably happy. She enquired as to why I seemed to be feeling so well. I said that I didn't have any scans last week so I know that you can't give me any bad news! All my scans since Feb have been lousy. Always good not to get bad news!

Hang in there.

Brian

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

NOTHING! IT IS NOTHING. It's been there for more than 2 years and has never grown.

The nurse just called about 5 min. ago. Thank you all for your prayers, crossed fingers and toes, positive vibes, etc. I feel really fortunate to have all of you for support.

Muriel

OMG sweetie I am so Happy for you right now!!!!! This is wonderful news!!!! Somebody better pry the doors off the Pub wall for this party!!!!! Yeah WooHoo!! Dancing in the streets, kinda happy for this!!