Hello Fellow SCLC-ers! :)

LolasDaughter

Dear Friends,

I see there has been some good news of late on the SCLC board. That is wonderful! And I'll keep it going with the latest update on my Mom. She is two years from original dx and her scans yesterday were CLEAR! We are praising God for his goodness.

They said six more months for her next scans, so she and Dad will be spending this winter in FL again. Yahoo! Dad was dx with colon cancer last month which was successfully removed (no need for chemo!) a few weeks ago. His next CT and colonoscopy are in six months as well. So, they're on the same schedule! :)

Wishing the all of you (or your loved ones) much success in your treatments and much love and peace in your life!

Love,

Nicole

Nicole, congratulations to both your parents. I can't imagine both of them fighting this battle. I know it compounds the empathy factor for them but oh my, how hard is it for you!

I see in your profile that your Mom was diagnosed Stage III. If you get a chance, would you enter her in the Late Stage Roll Call in the General Forum. We late stagers need all the hope we can get.

Judy in Key West