Monday's Air

jaminkw

Morning All! Thanks for opening yesterday Lily. It's been great seeing so many friends checking in lately. It's a beautiful sunny day but it got warm on the porch by 8 am. We sat out anyway for awhile (Stan's home) and watched the tarpon roll. Heidi, I think it was you that commented on their size. No they are not bigger than me, but years ago the manatee that appeared not too far from me was. I was looking for the nearest ladder to get out while several male neighbors were assuring me it wouldn't hurt me. Of course they were standing on the seawall NOT in the water.

The eyes are still acting up and I've heard from a couple of people who have had eye issues on chemo. Tomorrow is my next infusion but I realize I'm also due for my B12 shot (every nine weeks) so I'm hopeful this next cycle will go better that this last one. Got to get out in the RV though because this could be my last good day before we leave for Orlando. Oh dear, CT/PET scan a week from tomorrow!

Have a great day everyone.

Judy in Key West

Good morning Judy. It is good to see you today. I hate that you are still having eye problems but I guess it could be a lot worse. I know that you will be kind of tense waiting for those scans next week so I will start saying extra prayers for you early. I am hoping to that the B12 shot will keep the chemo from causing you so much fatigue.

Oh it must have been great to see a Manatee! I can remember seeing carp in the bayous in Louisiana while fishing. Some of those got really big. I was always glad that they couldnt jump like the mullets. Can you imagine a 10 or 15 pound carp jumping and landing in your boat :!: I did always enjoy seeing the mullets though. Often when we were at Fort Pickens in Pensecola we would stand on the fishing pier and watch as a school of them approached. It was quite a sight to see.

Well I guess I should get into the shower. No activities to tend to today soo I may just go for a long walk or catch the bus and go for a ride to see all of the fall colors before the big wind tomorrow blows them all off the trees.

Have a good day everyone.

Good morning, Judy. I hope your eyes are better soon. Good morning, Lily.

We had serious thunderstorms in Crowley last night. Storm sirens were wailing as the wind reached 70 mph. It rained on and off all night, and more is predicted for today. This has been the most rainy fall I can remember around here.

Good morning Judy, Lily and Bud.

Well going to be rainy and 56 degrees here in Washington today. Hubby gets to play stay at home dad and off to work for me. Just thankful I am employed and that hubby gets to spend quality time with our kids as they grow so quick.

Judy, that was not me but wow you must of been scared :shock: I hope your eyes feel better soon.

Oh boy late for work gtg.

:D

Hey all! I had to pop back in because I forgot to tell Bud I did go to his link yesterday and the pics were beautiful. What a lovely ride that must be--well, not the cracked asphalt but the scenery. And yes, that cemetery is old!

Judy in Key West

I'm going to get out of the house today. My son is having a procedure with injections into his neck and spine. They won't let him drive himself afterward and I assume the meds could make him sleepy. He has a lot of pain from an illness he has so I'm praying this will help.

I'm hoping that my mood will pick up and I can go shopping or something. I still have my birthday gift card from a friend and you know how us women are.....shopping is always a mood lifter.

Here's wishing all of you a great day! Enjoy yourselves and always remember....most of all.....tell someone in your life how much you love them today!

As some of you saw on Facebook I had a great day :!:

I am on the way to getting my car fixed. It got speeded up a little thanks to Terry. He took me to get the parts and we took them down to my nephews house. So hopefully soon I will be driving again.

As I said the bonus was getting to spend the day with Terry. We are just friends but oh it wouldn't take much on my part and his too if I am reading him right. At any rate he sure is good to look and it is nice to know that I can feel those things again. For a long time I thought that I never would.

So as of now friends in the future we just have to wait and see but wishful thinking is starting to get the best of me :oops: