Tuesday's Air

jaminkw

Morning All! Not so bright and sunny today here. It's hot but overcast with predictions of occasional thundershowers. Looks like it rained hard last night while we were sleeping. Lots of standing rain.

I'm not getting it together too quickly with my new infusion regime. I was used to same-day labs so totally spaced my lab appmt for yesterday morning. They didn't call til afternoon and they can't order my chemo til they get them. Had my husband rush me in (I don't drive so well when stressed lol) and got it done. So-------infusion today, dentist tomorrow (I'm cancelling the eye doctor appointment) scans next week. Not my best time.

I had a good day yesterday. Probably because I finally felt better AND treated myself to my famous Bailey, Kahluha and Ameretta coffee in the afternoon. Yum yum.

Michelle, we ran into the same problem with Directv yesterday. We were sold a mobile auto satillite last spring that won't get their new signal. It took months of upgrades and phone calls to finally find out the problem. Now they want to charge us $380 to disconnect. My husband is livid. I have it on auto pay and the website won't let me change that. It did let me change the CC so we're trying to cancel the one I changed it too. Don't know if it's going to work but worth a try.

Have a great day everyone.

Judy in Key West

Hmm..... I had similiar problems with DirectTV.

Anyways good morning it is cold and rainy here in Washington which is pretty typical :D get off early today and off tomorrow so that is a good thing. I need to relax before I start my full time work. Judy I will be saying a prayer for awesome scan results next week ok :D

Just a reminder to everyone chat tonight.

Have a great day!

Your weather my be rainy Judy but you seem to always add a ray of sunshine to our days. Bless you and thanks for the Facebook comment. From what I can tell if all goes well I should have my car by the weekend. I thought I could get by without it but I have never been one to depend on someone else. I like to do things myself and in my time.

As I said I had a great day yesterday. I have to say I am still just enjoying Terry's company when I can and waiting to see if more will develope. We have both been down some long roads of pain and it is hard to trust again, especially to trust our feelings.

Well have to have breakfast then fitness class and try to work on my latest project, a gingerbread house made from plastic canvas. It is very time consuming.

Good day everyone.

Good afternoon everyone! Chilly and rainy here in CT. The kind of day you just want to cuddle up with a good cup of coffee and some yarn! However - on Tuesday mornings I volunteer at a rescue farm so I have been up and out in the wet The animals at the farm somehow make me feel better - and are a lot more loving then the fake ones on Farmville ( :wink: Judy!) Now I am off to the dermatologist to have look at my lovely Tarceva head - The infection is gone - but so is the hair and it doesn't look like it is coming back - oh well, no hair but NED - I will take it!