Friday's Air

jaminkw

Morning All! Beautiful day outside. Ann, it says 83 with an expected high of 86. We'll see.

Glad you ladies are enjoying my little window into Fantasy Fest. No need to apologize Randy. Jim was a little vain and would be thrilled with the attention.

It is day four, day one being the day of my last infusion. Days four, five and six are typically my worst but this one started already in the night. I woke up numerous times with various ills but thankfully fell back asleep sometime and slept til eight. I so wanted to go downtown with my husband to see "Capitalism, a Love Story" last night and then tonight. It didn't connect with me until this morning that the Tropic Theatre where it is showing is right off Duval Street where all the FF revelry is. Part of me wanted to call the city and see if we could get the shuttle there. The other part of my asked if I was crazy! My husband went with crazy so we won't go. I keep missing out on so much. I know that's a pitiful whine but the last two years I've seen so many productions I wanted to attend come and go and didn't have the energy to go. Oh well, I'm counting on another remission.

Have a great day everyone.

Judy in Key West

I hope today is better for you. Remission is a beautiful word you keep hoping and we will all add our prayers.

I think it is more than just your treatments. I know there are so many things I want to do. Things I seem to have missed out on but then when it comes down to it I just lack the energy or the will to go for it. I guess I am just getting old.

Anyway I am wishing everyone a great day and sense it is Friday and the board is always slow on the weekends I wish you all a great weekend as well.

I sure hope that whoever it was who posted that add on most of the forums got the message. How dare they :?:

Judy, I am so looking forward to this little "cool down" that they say is coming our way. They keep talking about this ridge of high pressure that keeps blocking the cold fronts from getting down to us, so I guess I need to hope the "ridge" goes away...lol!!! Sorry that you felt bad last night but glad to hear you were able to fall back asleep. We have friends that are in your neck of the woods this weekend for FF. I would love to be there with them!!!

Lil...it drives me insane when people are so rude and inconsiderate as to use this MB for a place to sell pills and **Word not allowed**. One would think they could find a more appropriate venue to peddle their wares.

So, here it is, my favorite day of the week and I'm so looking forward to the weekend. I think the older I get, the more I live for Fridays. I used to dream about retirement and having free time, but I guess that dream is just that...a dream. So, tonight I'll be enjoying family time and having my birthday dinner. My party was last weekend, although today is the "real day." and I love being 29. Last night, my grand babies brought the gifts they had made me and I was in awe of how wonderful they are!!! They have the world's best mom and dad that encourage their creativity. They both painted little clay flower pots and went to the garden center and each picked out the plant they wanted to put in their hand painted pot. Then, they went to the craft store and picked out the paper they wanted to make my card on. They both colored the card and their mom attached pictures of them painting the pots and coloring the card. I am truly blessed!!!

Their Grandpa Dennis is surely smiling down on us today!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful, happy weekend.

Please remember my Tennessee friend, Emma Lynn, in your prayers as she says prepares for her Mom's funeral this evening.

Ann

TGIF! Happy Birthday, Ann! Hope you're feeling better, Judy.

Spammers got so bad on the small forum I run that I disabled registration, and make everyone email me to join the forum. I know this forum is too big for that, but it sure made life easier on my small forum.

48 degrees with a steady rain when I got up this morning, so for the second day in a row, I left the bicycle in the garage and drove to work. And a long work day it's turning out to be. Come on, 4:00 pm!

Hey guys--Lily and Ann and Bud. Lily, I'm viewing this through an email notice so haven't actually been on site again. I trust the offensive ads are gone.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANN! You are a lucky lady to get those gifts. Have a great Friday and Birthday with family. Will keep your friend in my heart as she prepares for this sad event.

Bud, I am going to pm you right now in case you didn't see my post reporting on my viewing of your bike trail link. Glad you left that bike home today. Sounds like you'd be a little tuckered out to bike home.

Have a great day everyone.

Judy in Key West

Good Morning All! It's cold here today....actually for a few days now. I added more blankets on my bed last night. I sure hope we don't get the amount of snow this winter that we had last year.

LilyJohn is teaching me how to use Facebook, so I've sent a friend request to both Judy and Ann so far. Now I need to learn how to add photos!

Doubt I'll do anything today....felling down again. I wonder if these new meds I'm on will help soon. So far they just make me sleepy, but I can only sleep for maybe an hour and then I'm wide awake again.

:?

Happy Birthday Ann!! As a former preschool teacher I really applaud your grandkids parents for the handmade gifts - how wonderful and so very special.

I worked at the farm all morning and at my old preschool all afternoon- I am totally exhausted and am now going to curl up with my dog and take a long nap!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Happy belated birthday Ann. Fridays don't come often enough. I'm considering taking a day off mid-week just so I can have two.

Janet - too funny - I had 2 meetings at work today and all I wanted to do was curl up with the kitty and take a nap. Had to wait until after dinner.