In loving memory of TBone

lilyjohn

As I said I hope to go back in our archives and find posts or pms from some of our members who are gone. So many have been an inspirationto us all.

I found an example in a post by TBone. He seldom posted but that he ended with the phrase "Praying for us All" He was a family man and often put his family ahead of his comfort. His sisters often posted when he was unable. I have chosen a quote because it is so TBone. He had almost decided to forgo chemo for a family vacation because he didn't want to be sick or in pain. Many wrote to him with suggestions and this is his response, Notice how he ends it.

Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 12:08 pm Post subject: Hi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everybody,

Thanks so much for all the responses to this.I am taking the advice of most of you and going on with the chemo.It would be stupid for me not to.I can work with the Dr on the schedule.I can change the vacation.There are lots of options that I was just not really looking at.My mind has been on my leg pain for too long..The important thing is to keep throwing something at the beast and I intend to do that.So thanks again.I needed this.Praying for us all.TBone

He faught a couragous fight that like so many ended much too soon. So I post this out of deep respect for our dear departed but not forgotten friend TBone. I guess I will end this by saying Praying for us all.