Monday's Air

jaminkw

Afternoon All! Sun is shining but I've been cranky all day. Had to get up and get moving this morning. Set my alarm for six-thirty only to find out Stan had been up for a couple of hours and had all his stuff for the travel done. Well that lit a fire under me, and I don't do well getting up and getting going.

Will be traveling all day so the internet will be iffy. Besides getting up and getting going too soon, I've been off carbs since 9 am. None until after the CT/PET. I hate that. Made Stan stop at a Rest Area so I could get coffee--but no latte! Bummer. Good news is I found out I could eat a can of tuna (had them in the coach) for lunch and Stan will cook me lamb chops for dinner. He's a keeper.

Have a great day everyone.

Judy in Key West

Wow Judy - Lamb Chops for dinner! - I will be over around 6:00!!

I am having a very very slow start today. I am supposed to be painting the dining room but it is 2 and all I have done is tape two windows!

Watched Kathryn Joosten (from Desperate Housewives) on The View this morning trying to talk about Lung Cancer - She made a lot of great points. She is VERY angry about the lack of research funding. The ladies let her say more than they did last time she was on when they pretty much just changed the subject - but they still just kept trying to keep the focus on cigarette smoking. At least it was something.

Have a great day everyone!

Prayers to you Judy for your tests!!

WOW Judy! What a lucky woman you are to have a husband who can cook! My husband "tried" a couple times and I asked him to stop. Sometimes I think he made something awful on purpose! LOL

I got some business done today at least. Went to the Social Security office and got the paperwork done there. Sure wish I didn't have to wait so many years before I can collect on hubby's. Back to work I guess, but not just yet.

Nice day outside, but I'm trying to run Randy out of the cafe business so it's looks like I'll be on the puter for many many hours! Here I come Randy :D

My morning got off to a rough start. I was just too beat yesterday to make it to the grocery store, so I told myself that I would hop out of bed when I woke up and go to the store before work to pick up some things for lunch. Well, I woke at the normal time but just was in a lazy mood and lay there, staring at the ceiling and thinking. I was thinking about this time of year 7 years ago and the way I felt then. You know, this time of year really gets to me and I have a lot of rough days.

On a better note, the weather has cooled down a bit here and although it's still around 80 today, it's better than last week when temps were in the mid 90's. By the end of the week, we should be in the 70's and that's my kind of weather!!!

Judy....want you to know that I'm praying for good scans tomorrow!!!

I was on the bike at 5:25 am this morning, headed for work. With the time change, it was actually twilight when I got to work, instead of the still total darkness it always was before the time change.

I hope everyone had a good weekend. It was pretty much my usual weekend. I rode 100 miles Saturday, then mostly took it easy Sunday.

Good luck with the scans, Judy!

Good to see so many friends on the Air today. Sounds like most of us were feeling a little lazy and getting off to a slow start. Oh, Bud is the exception. Biking a hundred miles on the weekend then off to work on the bike at 5:25 am. Geez. Janet, I'll see that View when I get home. I tape it--I tape a TV show not windows for painting lol. Michelle, good for you getting to the SS office. First things first. Heidi, I missed something. Don't remember you were moving??? (((((Ann)))))))

Have a great evening everyone.

Judy in Key West

I guess I am pretty late today but I have wheels again. It was a lot of running and two waitis at DMV but it sure felt good to drive again.

I know we are just friends but I have to say that anything I need even if is is someone to listen Terry is always there. I guess we have both been hurt just too much to look for anything else right now but who knows what the future will bring. Even though he swears he dosn't like to hug he sure does do a good job anyway. Maybe after I am gone a month for the holidays it will shake us both up enough that something may give.

Judy I am thinking about you and will say a special prayer tonight for good scans. Now off to eat I worked up a good hunger today. Tomorrow it is shopping and not having someone wait on me. I can take my time and not feel rushed or guilty.