It's that time again

jaminkw

Ned, I am so glad you are essentially stable. I don't know what Carboplatin added to my Alimta would mean for me as far as side-effects go, but I hope to stay on Alimta as well. I woke up with some misery this morning (naseau the worst of it) but I think it's the IV contrast stuff. I have a shell-fish allergy but they feel it's not relevant to the stuff they use now. Whatever, I want the best pic they can get. You know I'll copy and paste your directions into my Notebook and see what I can see lol.

Thank you all for your kinds words, prayers and good wishes. I still have today, tonight and until 10:45 tomorrow to get through. Serves me right for bragging about my same-day scan results until recently. Still, a lot of you have a lot longer wait.

Judy in Key West

Good morning Judy! I'm so sorry to hear about your nausea :( And it really sucks when you have to wait for results too huh? I hated that part....the way the mind wanders, but you have so many prayers going out for you my friend. We're ALL waiting for good news !!!!!

Here comes another prayer for you! ((((HUGS)))