A Wonderful Evening

MO_Sugar

Some of you know I work at a very large resort, hotel here in MO. Well, we just opened an indoor water park last month and I decided to take my daughter and grandson tonight (we get in cheap!!!). We had such a good time! I spent most of the evening in the hot tub or floating on the lazy river and I am sooooooooo tired I may actually SLEEP tonight!! My grandson (age 4) thought he had gone to heaven with all the water toys and games to play with. We spent about 3 hours there and we were all pooped, lol. I may have created a monster however because he is already talking about going back!

Hope you all had a great day also.

God Bless,

MO

I am definitely the lazy river/hot tub type when it comes to water parks. Ten years ago, Lucie and I took our three adult kids to the San Antonio area for a week of fun, which includes a water park. I made the mistake of going down one of those high slides. That was enough "thrill" to last me a lifetime. I need never go again. When I came shooting out the end, the attendant looked at my face and said, "Wasn't what you expected was it, sir?" I said, "NO!" Everyone laughed but me. I leave the slides to the heartier types. Don