Monday's Air

jaminkw

Morning All! Beautiful sunny day in FL but very blustery. We're getting the wind effects from Ida. I didn't see the weather this morning, but I'm not happy about traveling across some of the bridges in the Keys in these winds. The man isn't concerned tho so I guess I shouldn't be.

We left at 8 am because I think I am supposed to have a finger stick at the Cancer Center in KW today. I had trouble sleeping last night so I didn't get up until 6:45. That meant one cup of tea and get my butt in gear. I did o.k. tho and we were off on schedule. I'll call the Center when I see about what time we'll be getting down there and find out what time my appmt was/is. Hopefully, if I can't make it they will give me a later one today.

Have a great day everyone.

Judy in Key West

It was cloudy and 61 degrees with light winds here when I hopped on the bike this morning. It's supposed to be partly cloudy and in the 70's this afternoon, so another great day for commuting on the bike.

Rose rigged the guest bedroom bed with lots of pillows so she'd be fairly upright, and slept there last night. She got up briefly before I left this morning. The dog is used go going back to bed with her after I leave, he figured out where she was, and was whining at the door until she let him in. She seems to be doing very well for so soon after surgery.

I still don't know what the weather is like here other than looking out the window. Looks okay I guess. I've been staying inside doing things around the house that have been neglected for some time. I'll do that today also in addition to FB (again...ugh)

I had a nice long chat with Lily last night on the phone. She's still having problems with her ankle swelling, so let's all wish her the best?

Judy.....tell hubby to drive carefully in those winds. RV's are so top heavy just the thought scares me!

Bud...I'm so happy your wife is home and comfortable. Please let us know how she's doing.

Take care everyone!

PS I think I'll eat something today....tummy isn't doing so well.

:roll: