Friday's Air

jaminkw

Morning All! It's only 67 degrees and overcast at 8:30 am in Key West. It's expected to stay mostly cloudy with a high of 72. 72 degrees! I can only imagine how happy Ann is up the coast. Friday and chilly. I'll grumble and put on jeans and a jacket to go to town.

I'm trying to get this weight watchers thing down again so it doesn't take so much time. I have a bunch of daily plans I copied the last time I did WW. It's just a matter of getting more of the good foods in stock and going over the old plans for meal ideas so I don't have to check the points of every food. It's coming together I think. It will also help that Stan will be away for awhile and not cooking all that great fattening food.

Have a great day everyone. It's Friday for you working folk so Bud and Ann, a big TGIF to you and all you other employed members.

Judy in Key West

P.S. Will and Donnie, I haven't checked the dates of your last posts yet but give a holler and let us know how it goes with you.

It is cool here this morning in the high 30s and expected to get up into low 60s later. Showers heading our way tonight.

My days ahead are all pretty full. I try to stay off the computer as much as I can. I get bogged down and the work here just keeps piling up :!:

Our serivice co ordinator is gone so I do the fitness class and I am trying to talk myself into a walk for a few minutes. If nothing else just up the hill. Haven't done it in a month and that hill becomes a real obsitcal. It is very steep.

Well got to run and get dressed so I can take Misty out. In the next few days I have to shop and start preparing for our big dinner here next Wednesday then I really need to get busy making plans for my trip. It is coming up in less than a month and I have really done nothing to prepare. That is just so unlike me.

Good Morning! It is gray and gloomy here today, about 50 degrees. Yuck!

Judy - don't let my husband hear about this WW thing! When I was first diagnosed the doctors warned me to keep my weight on and I have been using that as an excuse for 3 years :D

Today I am off to my old preschool - seems to have fallen into an every Friday habit. They are learning about manners today and they need someone to practice on! Then off to the store to buy some Thanksgiving ingredients. I have not had Thanksgiving at my house in more than 15 years - and this year I am - it will be a small gathering, but I am still a little overwhelmed! So, I am going to start cooking some things that can be easily frozen and get all the non perishable items in the cupboard. I want to be very organized so it is a calm, happy Thanksgiving.

Have a good day everyone - hope it is not quite so gray where you are!

peace, Janet

Boy I could sure use some air this morning. I feel like I am suffocating.

I received the written report of my mammo & ultrasound and I am a bit freaked out to say the least. I will post it in my original thread.

Toms daughter and her husband are in town this week and we will be going to Indiana for the weekend. I am hoping I can manage to not think about things so much and just have a good time.

Denise

Hi everyone. TGIF! I had another really busy day at work so didn't get to post earlier. It was warm and windy here today, and they're calling for the same tomorrow, but with more clouds.

Rose's swelling got so bad yesterday that she went to the doctor to make sure it wasn't an infection. They said no infection.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Hi everyone. Janet I bet you are just fantastic with those pre schoolers.And Denise,I hope you can set aside your worries long enough to have a good weekend I know thats easier said than done. I dont know why but every time someone calls on the phone it messes up the internet for about 5 minutes. I think it has something to do with our dish network. Im a total idiot when it comes to phones internet and tv anymore. Give me back my old 3 channels and a dial up phone and I will do just fine.