Judy Needs Help & Hall Pass

jaminkw

I couldn't be sorrier having to ask for this one. We ran around and got the coach ready to roll this morning after finding out we missed the call from my daughter last night saying she was in the hospital. "In" the hospital not "working in" the hospital as she usually is. They did a CT scan and she has a large mass blocking her uretha. She called it a cyst when she told her Dad who of course was the first up this morning. I'm focusing on that, she said cyst not tumor. Of course, most of us know they will not know for sure until they biopsy it. She's been complaining to doctors about gynie problems for twenty years and they all pooh poohed her so who knows how long this has been growing. Please I need all the help I can get now. Please keep her in your prayers, positive thoughts, offer positive energy whatever your belief system is--I believe that all combine to help contribute to a positive outcome.

I'll pop in and out as I'm able.

Judy in Key West

My dear friend....you also have my thoughts and prayers as well. I can't believe in the middle of all this that you took the time to answer my email. Bless your heart....and you're daughters too! Please let us know when you can ok?

((((BIG HUGS)))

Thanks to all of you. The prayers and positive energy are working and I'll be back for more. We're passed the first surgery when they put stints in the passages to the kidney. She's on IV antibiotics for the kidney infection and will hopefully go home on oral antibiotics in a couple of days. When they are sure the infection is gone, she'll go back in for the surgery to remove a 12cm cyst. Turns out it was pushing everything over and crimped the tubes to/from the kidney. Will be glad when it's all over. You never quite relax in these cases until the growth is removed and biopsied.

Judy in Key West