Best News!

Outrider1

AS of Friday, all of the masses in my chest, and the areas of mets (with the exception of my left hip and femur) are no longer there. When I said "you mean they are not longer showing any signs of activity?" ; she said "No, I mean they are gone. no signs on any scans showing those masses. The left hip and femur, show some activity and something there, but it could be just inflammation from the cells having died and possible healing. We are very surprised and pleased with how well you have done" (7 November was 14 months out from last chemo and 21 months since dx)

Now, I can concentrate on figuring out what is going on in my head. Contrary to what my brother in law says, its not just because it is empty, lol.

AS you can tell, I am walking on air!. But I will remain ever vigilant.

Dawn

Thank you all!

I first got on my knees and thanked my God. Then I celebrated! I still feel like jumping up and down and yelling but have not out of a need for decorum and the fact that my balance is so "wonky" still.. But I have given several fist pumps in the air and hollered "yeah!"

Thank you my friends

Dawn