Richard Kaufman ~ dadstimeon

Ry

I am so very sorry to read of Rich's passing. I recently heard a newer Toby Keith song and it seems pretty fitting for the situation - "Crying For Me (Wayman's Story)"

...I'm not cryin cause I feel so sorry for you

I'm cryin for me...

Rest in peace, Rich.

I am so, so, sad to hear this news today. Rich reminded me so much of my dad. We had pm'd back and forth regarding heart and blood thinner issues. He was such a source of inspiration and information. He was the Energizer bunny.....nothing stopped him. He always just moved forward with such a positive attitude.

My heart breaks for his family. They will be in my thoughts and prayers. He will be sorely missed.

I read this over the weekend but just couldn't bring myself to reply then, almost as if replying would make it so.

Rich was a good friend to all of and he will be greatly missed. My prayers go out to his family and all of his friends from this board!

Rich always managed to reach out to you when you really needed to talk. It was almost as if he knew when someone really needed his help!!!

How sad this is of the passing of our wonderful friend on here. Rich was one of the people who contacted me when I first came one here when I was so scared with no where to turn. He was always there for me with his kindness and understanding words with a beautiful heart.

Rich was gone through more than anyone I know and I never heard hin complain. What an incredible fighter he was. I use one of Rich's expression when times get tough....NEVER GIVE UP!!!! Rich never did. I am just so glad he passed in his sleep and he is finally at peace...

Heaven received a wonderful soul.

Will miss you my man. :cry:

Maryanne

• 3 weeks later...

I don't stop by much, but stumbled in, saw this and am deeply saddened. Oh Rich -- I thought you were like a Timex watch! I had no idea his condition had gone downhill.

My sincere sympathy to his family --- what a cancer warrior and inspiration to all. I hate cancer.

God bless.

Welthy