12/3/97 - Diagnosed- Survived !!

Donna G

12/3/97 is my anniversary of the day the Dr. said to me " I am sorry to tell you, but you have Lung Cancer"

The Happy News is I am still here , alive and well, to celebrate the fact I survived!

Donna G

Wow, a dozen years! Probably not many of us can recall what we were doing on 12/03/1997 — seems an eternity ago, long before 9/11 became part of our everyday vocabulary. I hope one of these days we'll have some more "dozen yearers" in the group.

Have a great celebration, Donna!

Ned

Oh how I wish I were there in person to celebrate this milestone with you, Donna. Believe me ~ that day will come. I am intent on meeting you ~ the woman responsible for my still being here. I SO want to be you when I grow up ~ a 12 year survivor. I recall thinking 5 years ago how remarkable 5 or 7 years was. Now I am over 5 years and hope I'm working on 12. I am more than thrilled, Donna. Many, many, many more celebrations just like this one.

Kasey

Thanks ALL.

My sister who loves to dance, takes line dancing etc. sent me a video of a 92 year old really doing some dancing , her partner even lifted her over his head, tilted her back to the floor etc.

I want to be doing that dance when I am 92 yrs old, and I want all of you to join me!

Donna G

• 2 weeks later...