Anyone ever felt like this?

Laurie

Ladies, Ladies, Ladies,

I am so sorry for each of you having to be in the position you are in. You have given me many smiles in reading your posts and many heart felt tears. I am so sorry that any of us have to go through this.

I feel like I have to share with you all something my psych told me years ago to tell people when I was really having a rough time and people would ask how I was doing.

She told me the definition of "fine". When someone asks you how you are doing and you really don't want to say, Oh I am okay. Just say I am fine. The definition of fine is f**ked up, insecure, nerodic(sp) and exhausted. So I shared this with my close friends. If they asked me how I was doing and I responded fine, they always gave me those big hugs you so desperately need. So I too want to share this with you. Those that don't know this definiton will say, great, glad you are doing okay. But you will know you just told them where to go.

Thanks for sharing your stories. My daughter uses this saying when she is missing her dad now and I know to give her the hugs and love she needs.

It is our signal to use when we don't have any other words to really say how we are doing.

Hang in there. You are one tough bunch of cookies.

Much love always.

Shirley