UPDATE... Mom's Pet Scan-RESULTS ARE IN-DEC. 10TH

shineladysue

Hello everyone,

I'm here collecting your positive thoughts and prayers for my mom, Gwen Jones. My sister (Bonnie Jones) will be taking her for her Pet Scan tomorrow, Dec. 8th. It will be the first she has had since her cyberknife treatments. We will be getting the results on Thursday when she visits with the doctor. I can't tell you how much it means to her to know that people are praying for her. She believes that it is with your help that she has come this far in the 2 yrs. 7 months since her diagnosis. Thank you all for always being here for us. We love you . I will update later when the results come in.

Love,

Sue

Sue, I offered tons of positive thoughts your Mom's way on FB but it bears repeating. I think it's awesome that you guys printed out well wishes from friends for your Mom to read. What a great boost for someone going thru this. Keep us posted.

Judy in Key West

UPDATE DEC. 10..... RESULTS OF PET SCAN AND CYBERKNIFE!!!

The doctor came in with a smile on his face and told my mom and my sister "the pet scan is terrific".... the cyberknife did it's job and the tumor will continue to harden and then crystalize.... it's fried folks!!!! As for the rest of the scan, it's CLEAN. He said that even areas that showed up a while back are clear now. Such a wonderful wonderful day. He told my mom to enjoy her Birthday ( Dec. 19th -her 81st) and her Christmas. We couldn't be more thrilled.

My mom wanted me to thank all of you for the positive thoughts and prayers you sent her way. She really believes it had a lot to do with her outcome. She thanks you and my family thanks you. Love you guys. You are the best.

Hugs,

Sue