Tuesday's Air

jaminkw

Morning All! Stan's home and I just have a minute while he gets stuff out of his truck so I pick this to respond to from yesterday's Air:

Somewhere on the ride home, I passed 7,000 miles on my bike for the year. That was my mileage goal for 2009.

The sign of a true optomist Bud, to see the silver lining when biking in a misty 39 degrees.

Have a great day everyone.

Judy in Key West

Thanks for calling attention to that, Judy!!! When I read Bud's post yesterday and saw that mileage, I was amazed! Not only is it great that he rode that many miles but I am also impressed that Bud sets goals and achieves them. Way to go, Bud!!!

Well, it's hot today on Florida's Space Coast. Our temperature is supposed to be 82 today. We're on a temperature roller coaster here and I just want it to be cooler. The high on Saturday was in the 60's and today we're hitting the 80's. Of course, there's another so called cold front coming through in a couple of days and Saturday's high is supposed to be 70, which is great for Florida weather.

I think I'm almost finished Christmas shopping and that's really something for me, as I'm always still shopping at the last minute. I suppose having adult sons and daughter-in-laws that are happy with gift cards makes shopping a lot easier. The grandbabies are a treat to shop for. I remember one of my favorite Christmas gifts was a dollhouse, so I am buying Ella her first dollhouse for Christmas. I hope she loves this as much as I loved mine.

May today bring joy to all of you!!!

Ann

Good Morning Everyone! We had a light snow last night and I see a thin layer of ice across the swimming pool this morning. This means my power bill will start to increase because I have to run the pump at night to keep the pipes from freezing.

Randy snuck into my bed last night! Kept me awake through most of it curling up against my face and purring. It's nice to have a companion in bed at night but not when they keep you awake. (Sounds dirty huh? There goes Randy's reputation.....AGAIN) I'll post pics on FB soon so you can all see how cute Randy is!

Running some more banking errands this morning so I'll check on my FB cafe and head out soon. For those who don't know, I don't play FarmTown anymore. Don't like it much....but I adore the cafe game. Helps keep my mind off things ya know?

Take Care all!

It was 39 degrees and raining when I got up this morning, so I drove to work.

I won't be able to ride tomorrow, either. I have to take off early and drive Rose to the hospital for surgery. It's day surgery for dead skin from her last surgery, so she'll be back home tomorrow.

Thursday morning is supposed to be in the low 20's, so riding then doesn't sound too promising, either. Guess I better stop and gas up the truck...

Have a great day, everyone!

Ann, it says it's 82 here but it's overcast and I have a light throw over my legs. I know, I'm impossible.

Michelle, glad you have that little kitty to fuss over and keep you company but you really don't need something else to prevent you from sleeping!

Bud, with the sound of the weather there, I'm glad you reached your 2009 goal already. Best wishes to Rose. Bummer that she has to overnight in the hospital again but sometimes that's best.

As you may have seen in the tech forum, I'm still not getting notices of reply posts. Today I'm laying low after running to town for finger prick, prechemo PA visit and a few errands so I decided to just come in and check on things. I have group and dinner with my lady friends tonight so need to rest up lol.

Judy in Key West

Hi I just wanted to stop in and say hello. I will be here in Bakersfield until Friday morning, I sure hope the next system that comes through doesn't have snow. The Grapevine was closed until afte 11 am this morning. A lot of people who came up on the train had to spend the night in the station because the buses couldn't ge to Los Angles.

Hope all of you are doing great. Congradulations Bud. What determination you have.

I am having a great time visiting with my cousin. Michelle I know that you are not that far away and sure wish we could meet. Maybe someday in the future. I always enjoy my trip once I leave, it is leaving home that is always hard. After my car was all loaded to go to my sister in laws Sunday I took Misty out and sat in the yard just soaking it all in before we left. I guess I don't have to say that I really love where I live!

Well got to run and check in with some others. I will be back to you in a day or so. It sure is cold here :!: