Wednesday's Air

Bud Baker

Good morning, everyone! It was 25 degrees with a howling north wind as I carried trash bags to the curb this morning, not fit weather for man or beast.

I'm at work, but will be leaving in an hour or so to go get Rose and take her to the hospital for her surgery.

Have a great Wednesday, all!

My prayers are with Rose today. Hope your not taking her to the hospital on that bike of yours she might freeze :D Hope all goes well today.

It is still really cold here today as well it was 13 this morning when we woke up and the high today will be around 32. Just horrible cold weather.

Anyways, hope everyone has a great day!

You guys all need to bundle up and stay warm!!! If it gets too cold, just come on down to Florida and Judy, Muriel and I will take you in.

My prayers are also with Rose today and I pray her surgery goes well.

I can see the sun peeking through the clouds for the first time in two days but I'm sure that's only a temporary thing, as we're supposed to have more rain later today as another front moves in. Our highs tomorrow are supposed to be in the mid-60's, so I guess I can wear a sweater.

Tomorrow, my youngest son will receive his master's degree in forensic accounting. I'm so very proud of him, as he's worked very hard to achieve this goal. I know his Dad is looking down from above, giving him a big smile. It's days like this that I really miss being able to share with Dennis.

Hope everyone has a great day and stays warm.