Thursday's Air

jaminkw

Morning All! Can't believe I missed the Air yesterday and distinctly remember doing it. Must have been Tuesday????

Anyway, I know I sent my well wishes to Rose the last time I posted Bud. Hope she's coming home today. See, I told you the weather suggested it was good you got to that 2009 mile goal already.

Ann, congratulation to your son. It's such a wonderful feeling when they reach high and accomplish their goals. I'm sure Dennis is looking down on you.

Heidi, look in your inbox. I pm'd you this morning. Have a good day, o.k.

And have a good day everyone on LCSC.

Judy in Key West

Good morning, all! It looks like Judy and Ann decided to start the Air at the same time.

Rose came home yesterday, Judy. It was just day surgery. She's going to take off work until Saturday, but she seems to be doing great.

It was 23 degrees as I left the house this morning, so the bike stayed in the garage. It's only supposed to get up to 44 degrees this afternoon, so it's another cool day here. They're saying 31 degrees for tomorrow morning, so I'm going back and forth on whether I want to try and ride then, especially since I have a 130 mile ride planned for Saturday.

Have a great day, everyone! Save me some of those peanut butter balls, Ann!