Thursday's Air

jaminkw

Morning All! Today is a new day. I'm crossing Wed up to the point that I went to my Maggie for a massage off this week's calendar . I needed it in my head as well as my body.

Mike, it was great to see you were on the Air Tues. And this is the first I've been on to see it! Sorry about those pipes. I do remember that when I lived up North. Seems to me we had it happen more than once. I'm with you on Christmas stress. I happen to love Christmas. It's my favorite holiday. But I always want to do too much and wind up exhausted and stressed.

I got up early this morning after getting to bed early so I came on here before reading my paper. When I try to get on between eight and nine, it's impossible. I have to keep going in and out several times before I get online. No problem this morning. Now I'm thinking it's not IE8, it's too many people accessing the net at work lol.

Have a great day everyone.

Judy in Key West

Oh Judy! A massage sounds wonderful! My husband used to always get me a certificate for them on my birthday etc. Sometimes when he could see I was stressed as well. I haven't had one now for almost a year. Maybe I could drop a hint to my son ya think?

Today is Thursday which means "trash day" so I'm going to try and toss a few more things out. I need to take advantage of the space since there is so much that needs to get thrown away. Doesn't sound like much fun, but it has to be done.

Baby Randy slept in my bed with me last night and was such a good boy. No playing with my hair in the middle of the night. Just cuddles and purrs :)

I'm trying to decide about holiday baking. I would like to make some things for neighbors, friends and my doctor's office. I'll try.....but gotta hope my son doesn't eat them all before I can deliver them. I bought a half gallon of ice cream the other day and it was gone the next morning. I never even got to eat any of it. Seems that my son thinks these things expire in 24 hrs. ughhhh That's okay, I've lose quite a bit of weight this year and don't want to put it back on anyway.

Have a good day everyone!

Good morning, everyone!

It was 29 degrees yesterday morning, still cold enough to discourage me from riding 12 and a half miles against the wind. But this morning, it was 39 degrees with light winds, so I rode to work.

Just one more day of work after today this week, then it's two short work weeks in a row. What a concept!

Have a great day, all!

It got up to a whopping 38 degrees here today but it seemed much nicer with the sun out and no wind blowing. Coming back from Kearney from my onco visit a bald eagle flew very low right above our car. It was so awesome. This time of year we see quite a few of them in this area. I think if I was to be reincarnated I would want to come as an eagle or Raquel Welsh's lap dog but we all know that isnt going to happen.

You guys--yeah it's 38 or 39 degrees. I say BRRRRRR. Enjoy your kitty Michelle, your time off Bud and Mike, enjoy your dream of coming back as RW's lap dog lol. I think maybe come back as the bald eagle. Seriously, that must have been awesome to see so close up.

Judy in Key West