Tuesday's Air

jaminkw

Morning All! It is sunny, breezy and 59 degrees in Key West. I forgot to tell you all, my husband bought me a wireless weather station for Christmas. I'm always trying to find out the temp for the Air or asking him what it's like outside when I dressing to go out. As though he and I experience temps the same lol. It's great. It tells the date, time, indoor temp, outdoor temp and even predicts the expected high and low. Very nice gift!

I'm off later this morning for my finger prick and visit with the PA at the Cancer Center. Infusion tomorrow. Eyes still sticky burning this morning. Seems its running a little late this time. Becky Snowflake recommended another eye drop and I'm going to try it if I can get it here in no man's land.

I could use some group prayer/positive energy support for my daughter today. She went in for her scheduled follow-up surgery following her medical incident around Thanksgiving. They waited to be sure the kidney infection was cleared and will go in now and do the hysterectomy and remove the 15cm cyst on an ovary. They said they will have to cut vertically instead of horizontally because it's so big. It's a bit scary.

Have a great day everyone.

Judy in Key West

Have a great day everyone.

Judy, you're quite a bit warmer down there than we are on Florida's Space Coast this morning. When I got up, my thermometer read 42 degrees. The sun is out today, so things should warm up a little bit. It looks like I'm going to be doing laundry quite often, as I only have three work suitable sweaters that are warm enough for these chilly days. I have several Christmas themed sweaters but it's too late for them. I hate to buy sweaters and then never get the chance to wear them, so I have three good pullover sweaters that I've had for years.

Judy, I will be remembering your daughter in my prayers and will also say an extra prayer for her mom! I know how stressful it can be when one of our "little chicks" is sick or facing a medical issue. Also, hope you can find the eye drops that you're looking for. If Becky Snowflake recommended them, they must be good!

Yesterday was one of those work days that just kept dragging on and I have a feeling that today and tomorrow may be more of the same. There are so many people that are either off work or out of town and worrying about a home inspection to lower their insurance is not a high priority right now. I was so glad when 5:00 rolled around yesterday! I flew home, relaxed all evening and got absolutely nothing accomplished. I love my job but I'm the type of person that needs to stay busy and make the day pass by fast!

I didn't get my H1N1 vaccination yesterday but plan on zipping out of the office and getting it done today. I figure the $18 that I have to pay for the vaccination is a good investment, since anytime I've had the flu it kicks my butt!!!

Hope everyone has a nice day! I know some of you are experiencing freezing temperatures, so please stay warm!

Good morning, everyone!

It was 27 degrees when I headed for work this morning. It's supposed to warm to the upper 30's before noon, then start dropping again, and start snowing some time this afternoon.

Best wishes for your daughter, Judy. Tell her we're all pulling for her.

Have a great day, all!

Good Morning All! When I got up this morning it was 29 degrees outside and it's warmed up to 53 now. I'm still cold though.

Went for my therapy session this morning and it was good. I'll be going once weekly from now on. I like this woman, she knows what I'm feeling even before I do! LOL

Randy is running the house now. He jumps and leaps all over the place. He loves to hide behind a door and jump up and grab ahold of me with those nasty little claws of his. He clearly understands the word "No" now so isn't trying to get on top of counters or anything which is good.

Judy, I had a full hysterectomy myself because I had multiple non cancerous tumors inside and it wasn't that bad. The incision hurts a bit for a few days but after that, you fine. I even checked myself out of the hospital the same day as surgery and was home cooking dinner for my husband that night.

Well, I gotta get back to work at the cafe.....busting my rear trying to beat Randy's score which isn't easy ya know!

Take Care!

Thanks for the prayers for Wendy guys. I'm getting reports from her boyfriend and from her boss who is supervisor on her floor. She's recovery on the same floor that she works on. Did the last time when she was in for the first surgery. It's great for me because I know she's in good hands. But I haven't gotten to talk to her yet and I need that. Yes Ann, we mother hen's don't like our chicks to be not well.

I feel bad that I'm not going to group tonight. I skipped last Tuesday. My friend Loreen has family in town and hasn't gone either. It's hard for me to get my butt in gear and go when I don't have to pick Loreen up. Besides it's chilly here and will get chillier tonight. Dominick wants me to stay home too lol.

Judy in Key West