Cleaning for a Reason

Ann

I am forwarding this information to you in the hope that it may be of use somewhere in your area. If you can share or publish it, please do so.

If you know any woman currently undergoing Chemo, please pass the word to her that there is a cleaning service that provides FREE

housecleaning - 1 time per month for 4 months while she is in treatment. All she has to do is sign up and have her doctor fax a note

confirming the treatment. Cleaning for a Reason will have a participating maid service in her zip code area arrange for the service.

http://www.cleaningforareason.org/

Please pass this information on to bless a woman going through treatment. This organization serves the entire USA and currently has 547

partners to help these women. It's our job to pass the word and let them know that there are people out there that care. Be a blessing to someone

and pass this information along!

Here is a link that might be useful: Cleaningforareason.org

I think it started out as a breast cancer support offering. Nicely, they have expanded the offering. Unfortunately, it has been like an email virus and the service providers have been overwhelmed with requests for assistance. Some of the emails say it is for women with breast cancer undergoing chemo. The site is much more inclusive - though states it is for women. I bet a guy could call and get on the list as well. Or at least I hope so! In any case, until they offer the service to men (and get rid of all those pink ribbons), I am going to boycott them.