Sunday's Air

jaminkw

Morning All! It's four-forty-five in the morning, 57 degrees and dark in Key West. I know that sounds downright toasty to some of you but when you've lived here over twenty years, your blood gets thin and 57 is cold.

Strange night. Went out to dinner with neighbors, to bed at ten-thirty. But I woke at 1:30 am and again at 3:30. I thought I heard the TV and figured my husband was up. Wrong, no TV playing and Stan still in bed. I knew he was leaving early this morning and probably was afraid I'd miss having tea with him before he got on the road. He's on his way to a job in NJ instead of his hunting trip to Ohio. The guy he works with takes more jobs than he can handle and Stan winds up working more than he should at almost 69 years old.

I'll bet you working folk are finishing up putting Christmas away, if you're not already finished. I'll leave mine up another week or so until Stan gets back. I'll pack it all up but need him to put the boxes up on high shelves. Besides it's tax time for me. Corp taxes are due Mar 15 and I want it done before I go to Orlando the first week of Feb. Possible??? Don't know. I'm really far behind in the bookkeeping.

I'm rambling but it's only 5:00 am lol. Have a great day everyone. I'll probably sleep half of mine.

Judy in Key West

Taxes ???? Oh NO..... gotta call H and R this year cause I think I messed myself up last year!! Our online thingy says its 5 degrees outside at 5 am but I think thats off! Mocha and I are gonna guess Mid 20's at 5 am and have a good sleep Judy!!

Good morning, everyone!

I got up early yesterday, spent the entire day fishing, and was tired enough when I got home that I never even checked in. It was a fun day, and the freezer needed the fish.

This morning, I got up early to meet the air conditioner man a my old house, to help with repairs needed for the sale.

It was 29 degrees this morning, and isn't supposed to get out of the 40's this afternoon. I want to get in an afternoon ride, but it's hard to get motivated to ride when it's this chilly. Looking at the 10 day forecast, the highest forecast high is 53 degrees. We usually get more warm days than this, even in January. And the forecast low for Thursday is 14 degrees. I don't even remember when we last saw 14 degrees.

I'm hoping to ride my bike to work tomorrow (yuck, back to the grind, with no more holidays in sight), but they're calling for a north wind, and it may dip below freezing, so we'll see.

Have a great day, all!