Getting to Know You - Wednesday, January 6

Ann

OK...this one will be fun!!! We're all going to hop on Becky Snowflake's Big Blue Bus and drive to warm, sunny Hawaii to visit Ned. Remember, Becky's Big Blue Bus is magical and we can "fly" over water and take the bus straight to Hawaii. The only stops we will have to make will be to pick up LCSC members along the way!

Now...the question. Since so many of us will be squeezing on the bus, we're only allowed to bring 3 things with us. What will you be bringing with you?

Three things and I'm driving....hmmm... GPS, sunscreen (no one else will have to, it'll be a big bottle) and a cabana boy!

Now, if someone else wants to bring something they can share, how 'bout a blender? LOL

We're coming at you, Ned, be afraid, be very afraid....muahahahahahaha

Oops, now I feel bad, Muriel. I forgot my Tanner Dog!!! He and Bailey would have such fun, romping and playing on the beach! Can I cheat and bring 4 things, since the blender is going to be used by all?

if you are all bringing along your dogs - I HAVE to bring along my best friend - Sean (a golden retriever) I am sure Ned won't mind!

Okay besides Sean I will need to bring a beach chair and a cooler of margaritas - I was thinking I would need something to keep me busy on the bus - but with all these people and dogs there will be no quiet time!

Wow...Sean will make the 4th golden in the bunch! Muriel has a golden, Tanner is a golden and we all have seen the beautiful pictures of Ned's golden!

What fun these canines are going to have.

Becky....how are we going to operate the blender on the bus? Power supply?

2 kegs of beer and a dog named Mocha! with 3 -12 packs! Cause Mocha gets three and I get three!

Ann Power inverter!! Converts bus energy into Household current for a blender!