THE PUB IS OPEN - OPEN BAR

Ann

Wow, Ann, you don't give a girl much time to get things done. When I saw on FB I had some girls here and had to wait. Now I see it's done already. Too bad ~ I had a great welcome and greeting all ready and was going to offer drinks on the house. Guess it's all about - you snooze - you lose. Sorry.

God Y'all are sneaky !! last I heard it was a big Yellow bus! What is this the Partridge Family renting it out now!!????LOL!!

Make it a cold beer! only here for a little bit dear!!

Kasey, Katie had agreed to fill in until you could get her....so get on with the welcome!!!

Besides, Katie has and a very tough morning of exercising and I don't know how much more shaker action her arms could handle!!!

Kasey, I'm not sure what you call this drink but I know you can make it! It's just like a healthy fruit smoothie but it has a generous portion of rum added. I had one last week and it was wonderful.

Cheers!!!

I think it's time for me to be "cut off" at the Pub....lol!

I ordered hot & sour soup for lunch and I was trying to enjoy having the Pub open and eat my soup, all at the same time.

Well, I dribbled soup down the front of my sweater and I am still at work. Lord knows what the boss would say if he knew I had been sneaking over to the Pub for a drink while still on the clock!

So, I went to the bathroom, washed as much of the soup off my sweater as I could and then put the sweater on backwards!!! Lucky that I sit at a desk most all day. As long as I don't have to get up for something, no one will ever know that I'm a mess!!!

I think Becky Snowflake got the bus stuck in a snow bank trying to pick us up for the last trip. The bus was damaged and got a new paint job!!! Sounds good to me!!!