Tuesday's Air

Bud Baker

Good morning, everyone!

It's cloudy here, and 56 degrees with a stiff south wind. It's supposed to get up to 73 degrees this afternoon.

I took my truck to work, since I have to leave in a couple of hours for a house sale closing. Rose's steroids kept her up most of the night. I guess this is going to be a weekly thing while she's getting chemo.

Have a great day, all!

Morning All! It says it's 63 outside and 73 inside but I'm doing the "put the sweater on, take the sweater off routine." Sometimes my body temp just has trouble leveling off.

Been awake since 5:30, up since 6 or so. No reason to do that lol. Stan's on the mainland returning a major purchase so I figured I'd drink coffee instead of tea and just get cracking around here. Been trying to between calls from him saying we sent a bill to a wrong addressee (nobody told me to bill a contractor not the customer) and we didn't include a large charge on another bill (he didn't put it on the pencil copy). I really don't need to keep doing work over again right now! Anyway, as I'm posting I remembered I have a finger stick and clinical visit at the CC today at 12:45. Oh well.

Will have to skip group and the dinner after that I so look forward to on Tues. Dell says I'll get the disk they are sending me about 4:30 pm and they'll call to confirm and give me the schedule for working on my virus issue again. I can't afford to miss the disk or the schedule. I need my laptop functional again.

In spite of all this, I am surprisingly o.k. Just plugging along, doing what I can do. My whole focus is NOT to feel overwhelmed. It just doesn't help anything.

Bud, they give me scripts of Ativan since my dx that I fill but don't take on any regular basis. When I was taking the steroid pills and the full dose with my chemo, I used an Ativan at night for several days to sleep. It really helped. Tell Rose I feel for her. Been there, done that. Not sleeping stinks.

Hope you all have a good day.

Judy in Key West

I slept like a rock last night. I was gonna get up and go to daily mass this morning but overslept. Judy, I hope you are out of your funk. Ever since you made that post I have that word imprinted on my mind. Its a good way to describe some days. No big plans for the day. Its supposed to be frezzing drizzle here all day so I think I will stay off the hiway. Hope you all have a nice day.

Good Morning, Well got the boy off to school now me and my baby girl are kicking it being lazy watching Dora :roll: It is mild outside today and so far no rain, I would tell you all the forecast but that usually seems to be wrong anyways. Hard to try and keep my daughter away from me when all I want is to enjoy this day off cuddling and playing with her :P Kind of glad I went to the Dr yesterday before my strep got really bad, it really is just more of an annoyance than anything, plus having a fever stinks.

Anyways, I hope everyone has a great day!