Update - Fred this time ! UPDATE 1/29

Kasey

OK ~ time for an overdue update on my dear Fred. I've been less than very active for the past many months due to the fact that Fred has been hospitalized twice and a third time ~ though not in the hospital ~ underwent many tests/scans.

Without any long explanation, here it is in a nutshell. Heart issues - afib and blocked artery. Probable that he had 2 mini strokes AND those pesty nodules that his family doc said there was no reason to follow any longer have incresed in size ~ since just his November hospitalization.

So.......though most of the issues are not LC related, the nodules are AND I know you guys care about all the rest too. I've just returned from the hospital - spent most of the day in the ER and now he's inpatient as a heart patient. Heading back as soon as I finish here. I spent the week after Thanksgiving there as well. If any of you have the desire to send your good vibes or 'whatevers' I thank you profusely. Must admit that this third time in less than 6 months has me a bit rattled.

This is all little potatoes compared to what many face, I know, but wanted to just put it out there ~ especially if my absence has at all been noted.

Thanks for listening and caring.

Kasey

(((Kasey))) ... Small potatoes my eye! Sounds like you two have been through the wringer the past 6 months. I am glad that Fred is where he needs to be right now - in the hospital where they are searching for and getting answers.

I am sending you my prayers, my good vibes and all my sincerest "whatevers" to get you guys through these difficult times.

You are always missed around here - I'm just sorry you haven't been away for more enjoyable reasons.

Much love and best wishes to both of you!

Hugs,

Linda

I've got tons of good vibes, positive thoughts, and prayers coming your way. I can only imagine how hectic and worrisome this has all been for you. Do not ever call your worries small potatoes. We all wish that each of us are worry free. Any worries are worries we want to help with.

Now, time to stop typing so I can recross my fingers for you. :)

((((Kasey & Fred)))), big hugs are coming your way through cyber space. I hope you feel them. I am so sorry to be reading this news about your dear Fred. I remember your reference to the "bumps", you guys had encountered, and I knew when you were ready you would tell us, but I'm sorry there is a story to tell. Kasey, first of all , yes yes you are missed around here and second of all , you have my prayers ALWAYS, but this just calls for extra and more specific ones. I know you must have your hands very full, but when you have time please update us. There are many here who love you and Fred plus many new members whom I'm sure would like to show their support too . Please accept our love , our prayers and our hugs.

Love,

Sue

Kasey, I am so sorry to hear of Fred's medical issues. You must be near frantic with worry. Here's hoping it turns out to be small potatoes but living through the testing and waiting is not. You have been missed and keep us posted. Sending load of positive healing thoughts your way.

Judy in Key West

Kasey,

I'm so sorry to hear of Fred's recent troubles. I will be keeping good thoughts for his recovery from all this. Is it possible that those nodules are just inflamed in reaction to his heart issues?

Please keep us posted.

Cindy

OMG Kasey, what can I do? We need to get Fred well, well, well. He is such a dear man and I feel he has become a good friend. Is he still in the hospital? What are they doing for him?

If you need me girlfriend, I can be there pretty quickly. Whatever you need, I do whatever very well.

Fred and you are both in my prayers. I love and care about you both.

Kasey--there are no little potatoes where you and Fred are concerned. Please give him my love and let him know he's on the prayer list. You are too. Illness takes so much out of both the patient and the caregivers.

Thanks for the update and check in when you can.

((((Kasey))))

Susan

(((Casey)))

It is so apparent that everyone here doesn't recognize any issue as small potatoes any time it applies to someone they care about let alone such a great sounding person such as yourself and your husband Fred.

You have fought a long hard battle and unfortunately you can't stop now, so prayers and best wishes, candles and whatever it takes to help you get through this are headed your way.

Sandy