Monday's Air

jaminkw

Morning All! Sorry for you folks up North but it's 77 degrees in KW. Yeah!

Yesterday was rough. I had very little energy. I usually get energized when I'm out with people, but the meeting last night didn't produce the desired effect. In keeping with my new resolve to focus on what I can/have do/done, I called my attention to the fact that I got Christmas (with the exception of my illustrious tree lol) put away Sat. And Sat was my 4th day counting from infusion. The fourth and fifth are usually my worst, so no complaints.

I have Stan back this morning. He's been getting up and going to work from morning til evening at my daughter's previous house that we're renting now that the real estate market has tanked. We never intended to do this so it's a bit of a drag and a real money pit since the last tenant pretty much trashed it. He finally got the new shower in and the bathroom fixed. That is all he promised until after the trip to Orlando for my scans. When we get back, I supposed he'll start on some window replacements. I feel bad for him. He'll be 69 in Feb but can still be a working fool.

I'm back in the office today. Bookkeeping and prepping for corp taxes await. Hope you all have a good day be it work or play.

Judy in Key West

Good morning, everyone!

Hope you're feeling better today, Judy. The strange thing about the real estate market is how home values depreciated so badly for some homes in some areas, but not for other homes in other areas. I took advantage of that by selling a house that hadn't lost too much value, and buying a newer one which had.

It was 30 degrees when I got on my bike this morning, with a forecast high of 62. 30 degrees has been cold enough to give me real trouble keeping my fingers warm, but my fingers were toasty this morning. Those handlebar mitts are the cat's meow for someone with Raynaud's, like me. I should have discovered them sooner.

It's chemo day for Rose and support group day for me. Have a great Monday, all!

Hi guys -

Judy I was in the same kind of no energy funk this weekend. On Saturday I meant to clean the house, but instead I just sat in front of the tv all day. Sunday I meant to clean the house but I came home from church and slept til 4. This morning I woke up at 10 and still have no energy. I MUST clean the house today! It is cold and rainy here today - the kind of day that calls you to the couch with a cup of coffee - but I have to get out and at least get something for dinner and stop at the library.

I have been absolutely glued to the computer every waking moment for a week and even pulled an all nighter Thursday night watching Lily the Black Bear on her webcam. Researchers have put a camera into a wild black bears den and we have been able to watch her - On Thursday she went into labor, on Friday she gave birth to 1 cub. It is addicting! http://www.bear.org/website/visit-us/lily-den-cam.html

Hope you all have a wonderful day -

peace - Janet

Boy are we a bunch or what lol? Bud you are the exception. You sound just fine. I need to get my bike out.

I'm pushing and pushing in the computer. Not getting too much significant stuff done but am getting rid of some of the little annoying crap that needs to be off the table. I'm watching the clock. Since I'm my own boss, think I'll knock off at 3 pm.

Hang in there gals.

Judy in Key West

Talkin about funk again huh? Back in the days of AM radio and songs like Louie Louie where you always thought you heard something on the radio that got past the djs. There was a song called Rambling 000 Man by Bob Seger and a line in it that said (You can have your funky world.) Of course I mistakenly heard the word funky as another well known F word and thought I had discovered a real big one that got past all the Djs. What a let down when I found out he sang funky world instead of(well you know).

It's a lot easier to not fall into a funk when you feel good. When I don't feel well, I'm not as good at staying out of a funk as many here are. I do think my riding is a big part of why I usually feel good, though.

Here's a photo of my cool morning riding outfit, showing my new handlebar mitts. I would have posted it this morning, but I can't access photobucket from work.

Look Ma, it's the Ninja Nerd!

sxpc1.jpg