Thursday's Air

jaminkw

Morning All! Gloomy day in Paradise. Not too cold, 64 degrees, but overcast. I miss the sun if even for a little while it's gone.

Wow I slept until 8 am. Thinking it's o.k. it's not beautiful outside because I'll be working on taxes. Also, I woke up to a call from a collections agency about not paying DirecTV $300+ for a disconnect when we were never able to get what was expected in our RV. I've been putting off writing the letter so now I get to write it and send it to them. I told the woman to give me an address because I was not discussing it with her on the phone. DirecTV has numerous calls on record telling them we were not paying. I hate to ruin good credit reports we've had for years and years but these people are thieves.

Hope you all have a great day.

Judy

Good morning, Judy! Good morning, everyone!

It was 55 degrees when I drove to work this morning, and not supposed to get much higher than that as the rain and cold front move in. Most forecasters are thinking the icy stuff will stay north of us, but say it will be close as temperatures here drop near freezing tomorrow just as the rain moves out.

I'm just sitting here in my dungeon cubicle on my morning break, having a banana and a granola bar (I call them granny bars, since Rose makes them). Have a great day, all!

Judy, I know what you mean about collections and how frustrating it can be. I have my husband oncologist after me for $60,000 that Blue Cross has not paid. And when I call, all I get is voice mail. So....by next week if I haven't heard of any progress I'm driving over there. Believe me, it isn't going to be pretty either! Like I don't have enough to deal with? Funny because the last time I went over there they told me to wait in the parking lot and someone would come talk to me. Guess I just don't have patience for stupidity!

Today is in the high 40's but the sky is clear and no sign of anymore rain so I took the mop out and cleaned all the footprints off my floors LOL

Baby Randy is doing well....kinda. He loves to get into the laundry basket now and run through the house with a piece of clothing....usually my underwear. Thank goodness he hasn't done it when I have a visitor yet! Perverted cat huh?

Not sure what the rest of my day will be.....probably the cafe in FB LOL Take care!