Blowing away statistics -

Snowflake

Met with my oncologist an hour ago. I have a new title, 7-year lung cancer survivor. According to my oncologist, my tests are "normal" - but what does he know? That's right, he knows cancer and he says I'm all clear! NED!

Open up the bar on the bus Kasey, I stocked up on liquor, beer, wine, fruit and ice on my way back! Pass the pretzels and warm up the blender, this party is in full swing!

I'm up fpr a party! Let the good times roll ~ right along with the bus! Big congrats, Becky. Only thing is.........I'm not sure how much you doc DOES know ~ he called you NORMAL :lol::?:wink: !!! What's up with THAT!!!!!

Here's to so many more NED years that you lose count of 'em!

xxoo.

Kasey

Becky,

You were always an inspiration to me during Bill's illness and you continue to inspire so many here with your great news and your wonderful attitude. My best to you as you celebrate your test results. Long live the Dragon Slayer!!!

Love

Pass the Bailey's I'm getting wasted..........Becky and NED, how very wonderful.

I'm so happy for you Becky, you've made my day, now get back on the bus - we're wasting drinking and beach time. :lol::lol: Have to agree with Kasey though...........when was the last time we heard Becky and Normal in the same sentence!

Love ya kiddo.

Geri

Becky - what great news! Seven years!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Your story is one of the ones I share with the newly diagnosed in our area. You are truly an inspiration and give hope to so many.

BTW, if you want a designated driver I'm pretty good (even on ice and snow) and that will free you up to tie one on!

Linda

Becky,

I know I already congratulated you but wanted to get it on record here also, the place it all began.....

I am SO glad that you have been part of my life these past 7 years and that we both have been able to keep living. Your support and friendship has been such a help throughout this entire journey.

Congrats...