Patti B is moving on up!

paulette3

Patti,

I know that your posts have helped me see over the last three years so many times, as to what can be accomplished in the fighting mode.

Your posts have in so many ways, helped me to be a better supporter to my husband I think, or at least better able to picture and understand what is going on inside of his head and his body and the effort that keeping on, keeping on takes on a daily basis.

I too so admire what you say, what you do and how you do it!

Sandy

Hi everyone-

Thanks so much!!! This was a nice surprise.

I know I don't post a lot but you all know I am rooting for each and every one of you. Its just been crazy here what with the holidays, being active on Nicks swim team and going to a million swim meets and doing some LC advocacy work.

To catch everyone up - I had the WBR in August and am still waiting for some parts of my head to sprout some hair - am worried it won't all come back in. I look like someone ran a lawn mower right down the middle of my head!!! LOL!!!!

I have been feeling good - had to have a couple of chemos cancelled because after 3+ years, my blood counts went to hell. Now I am on Gemzar every other week and my blood counts are bouncing back.

I finally had to break down and have a port put in - that was one thing I never ever wanted. But all my veins were shot and they were worried the time would come when they would have to send me home because they couldn't access a vein (the last time prior to the port they had to stick me 9 times).

I go for a scan Monday and results on Tuesday so of course my scanxiety is building. Will let everyone know the results of that.

I just want to say, esp. for the newly diagnosed - I was given 12 months tops and just passed my 40 month mark. STAY POSITIVE AND ENJOY LIFE. PLEASE DON'T LISTEN TO STATISTICS!!!!

Hugs- Patti B.

Patti, I want to thank you for all that you have given of yourself to all of us. You are such an inspiration . You have always had the most positive attitude and you've given out more hugs than anyone I've ever seen. You are just so so special. You can count on my prayers for those scans.. Luv you, Ms Patti... you're the best.

Hugs,

Sue

Patti, I do miss seeing you more but am so glad to hear that's because you are so busy living life. Your tenacity and wit are definitely something to be admired. I'm in awe of the way you've tackled the demon. Stay strong. I will definitely be waiting with the rest of your LCSC family for your scan results.

Judy