Saturday's Air

jaminkw

Morning All! The day/night-long rain in Orlando finally stopped. It will be chilly today but the sun is shining. That's good because plans have changed and we are going up to Ovieda to my son's again. We'll go watch Ian at baseball practice and have dinner up there. Dominick came down with a fever and swollen tonils so Wendy won't be coming with him and her boyfriend. I'm disappointed but will see them again tomorrow.

I came on very early since I got up at 6:30 but got caught up reading Bill's story. I have a heavy heart as I think how difficult this must be for Barbara. I'm looking forward to seeing the pics of Bill with his granddaughter.

Have a good day everyone.

Judy

Good morning, everyone!

It's 35 degrees this morning. It's supposed to finally be sunny today, but still cool, with a high of 51. I'm doing some work on my lure making molds this morning. I'm planning on spending a few hours fishing after it warms up a bit.

I overdid it at work yesterday, then still spent the evening sorting through my lure building stuff, and arranging things on my garage shelves. My back is talking to me this morning, and I think I'll ease the pace for the weekend.

Have a great day, all!

I'm usually not part of the 'air' each day, but just had to come this AM and let y'all know that it is in the low 20's here and we have 3 feet of snow on the ground and it's still coming down. It started yesterday - mid-afternoon - and doesn't seem like it's anywhere near quitting yet.

No plows through the neighborhood yet - they're sticking to the main routes. Since it's still coming down, I guess there's not much point to it anyway.

Have a great weekend all. We just hope we can get out to the big SuperBowl bash we're invited to. Right now it's looking rather iffy :-(

Kasey

TV weather guy just mentioned - at least 6 more inches expected - oh boy!

Yes I am up early too. It rained most of the night and it still raining off and on. Temperature is in the 40s. No snow this low but the mountains and foot hills have plenty.

I am still having a problem with GERD. It can really cause a lot of problems not the least of witch is anxiety. Still trying to catch up on some of my sewing projects and do some early Spring cleaning sense it is too wet to be out much. I am also reading. I am on my 4th book sense I got home. I have to really limit myself because I could just sit and read all day long.

Still taking time for fitness and diet. Diet has been easy sense I don't feel like eating anything that will make my stomache problems worse.

I have lost what I gained while on vacation and now have to start working on loosing some more.

I guess I had better get off now and get dressed. Misty is wanting to go out.