Tuesday's Air

jaminkw

Morning All! It was chilly when we got home last night but it's already 72 degrees in KW this morning. I slept til almost 8 after having only 4 hrs sleep the night before. My husband kept me up til 10 watching TV last night. Role reversal--he's the one usually going early while I stay up.

I don't even feel like moving yet this morning but have labs at 11:30 and office work to do before I go. Need to tackle the mess he made opening the mail too. That has to be the worst part of coming back from a trip. All the mail and newspapers piled up. I have group tonight so have to pace myself.

Have a good day everyone.

Judy

Good morning, everyone!

It was a cold ride to work this morning. It was 27 degrees, and I was riding directly into a 20+ mph north wind. Where it usually takes me less than an hour to get to work, it took an hour and 15 minutes this morning. I was a chilled rider by the time I made it.

This afternoon is only supposed to get up to 43 degrees, but I'll have a nice tailwind for the ride home. They're calling for snow Thursday. I better ride while I can.

Have a great day, all!

It just started raining here and that means our latest cold front is making its way into town. Our high for tomorrow is supposed to only reach 60 and it's supposed to be in the 30's tomorrow night. They've been warning us to cover our plants tomorrow night but not too many people have to worry as most everything died during out two week cold spell last month. A lot of my plants are brown but I haven't done any pruning in hopes that there is a little green left somewhere on the plant. I guess we're supposed to wait to prune until March because if we cut plants back and then get another freeze, there's no hope for them.

I hope everyone is having a great week. I can't believe it's only Tuesday, as it feels as if it should surely be at least Thursday!!!

My husband goes into the hospital next Tuesday for a total knee replacement and I'm not looking forward to that!!!

Ann

Oh man Ann! Men are such babies I wish you luck with that. Hopefully you get to take a day or two off next week though?

Sounds just horrible to be ONLY at 60 degrees lol. I would love 60 degrees but wont complain because I know there are some that are freezing....

I agree Friday needs to be here......

Judy For what its worth I wouldn't want to move from a Hammock if I was in the Keys, except to get another beer!!! love Ya Judy!!!

Ann hang in there on the Knee replacement! I heard the new ones are a breeze on recovery time compared to the older one!!

it wsa a balmy 35 here this AM and Going to be windy with gusts up to 50 MPH tomorrow!

What a lovely surprise before bed to see so many friends on the Air. Dana, -13, all I can say is I'm so sorry. Heidi that's nice of you to think of those less warm than you lol. Bud you are my inspiration when I read of your biking in 27 temp, I remember I need to get back on the Total Gym in the house where it is warm! Ann wishing your husband well on Tue. Muriel, I agree on the importance of physical therapy. They told me I would probably never get full extension of my arm after an accident. But physical therapy brought me within a fraction of full. Randy, sweetie, I love you too and I've said several times this winter that your weather in NC this year is wrong, just plain wrong.

Judy

Hi all,

Well it started to snow about 2 hours ago and we have about 6 inches already and its suppose to snow until tomorrow night. :shock: We already have mountains of snow from shoveling.... what is going to happen when all this snow melts???

I hate this global warming... :roll:

Maryanne :wink: