Sunday's Air

jaminkw

Morning All! Fifty-three degrees at 9:30 am in KW. Interesting weather news, snow in all but one state, Hawaii. Even FL had a dusting in the Panhandle. 2/3 of the United States is covered in snow and they are trucking snow into Canada for the Olympics.

Bud, that is very cool. Hope your bike finds a good home in FL.

Michelle, hope your son's girl friend finally made it safely to your house. What a drag travel has been up north with all this weather.

When I came on this morning, I read "posts since last visit" as I almost always do. If you have any doubt about the value of this site, it might interest you to know that Barbara's Update on Bill has had 3525 views. Fourteen posts but views in the thousands. That is a lot of people caring about your loved one. I'm in awe.

Have a great day everyone.

Judy

Good Morning! Judy, yes my son's girlfriend finally arrived. She had to sit in Salt Lake City airport for TWELVE hours with the delay. She was so tired once she finally arrived she went straight to sleep. LOL Poor little thing. I had made a pork roast for them for dinner and I saw this morning that they must have at least had some food finally. My son is so thrilled which makes me happy!

The weather here right now is 38 degrees and expected to reach the mid 60's today which is okay with me. Clear skies and no more rain for now at least.

Heard from Randy this morning and he simply closed his FB acct for a couple days because it's such a busy time for him at work this week end. He'll be back tomorrow I think.

I'd like to wish all of you a Happy Valentine's Day and ask that each one of you hold your loved ones close and remind them of the love you share. Love is the most precious thing in the world ya know :) It's eternal.......

Happy Valentines day all. 4 degrees here this morning, just a dusting of snow from all of the storms that have rolled thru in the last few weeks. Up here in the second highest state in the country we've had a pretty mild winter other than alot of very cold temps. No bother though, just put on more clothes and snuggle a little closer to your loved ones. My sweety and I met 3 yrs. ago today, V.D. is extra special to us, Valentines Day I mean. LOL

Happy Valentines Day to all of you. Michelle thanks for the update on Randy. I just posted here wondering what was going on with him. I am still reading a lot and trying to catch up on some of my projects. Still have a problem with that acid reflux that drives me nuts. Feels like something caught in my throat and I belch all the time and very little relief. Tried to get into the doctor early but they are booked up until my appointment on the 22nd. Not too many take Medicare and Medical so I have to just wait.

Well I hope everyone is thawed out now. As for here our sunny day has turned to clouds and a chance of showers again. I don't mind the rain because we need it but it sure whould be nice to have a few days of sunshine.

Lilly,

I can relate to the acid reflux. I had it really bad a couple years ago. Especially when I would lay down. I got one of those wedge pillows which helped and then got "Tagament" from the drug store. Their dosage is a small amount but the doctor prescribed 400mg tablets for me. Turns out it was all caused from an infection in my stomach. I'm doing much better now and only take the tagament once in a while. Try the small dose ones from the drug store maybe until you can see the doc?

My sweetie and I met a couple of times years before we first went out. 8 years ago today, we took a walk and had a light dinner, so as much as we don't like the Valentine's Day hoopla, it is still a significant day for us. He brought me a card and a few tulips in need of planting. I baked him a chocolate chip banana cake and took him and my Dad out for lunch at a Mexican restaurant. Oh, that first dinner? Mexican! Coincidence?