Wednesday's Air

Bud Baker

Good morning, everyone!

The worst of yesterday's snow storm stayed just south of us, and though it snowed on and off during the day, it got in the 40's in the afternoon, and we ended up with hardly any snow on the ground. At 30 degrees with a stiff north wind this morning, it was pretty chilly, but the roads were clear, so I rode my bike to work. Now, the sun is making a rare appearance for this year, and it's supposed to get up to 50 degrees this afternoon.

Not much happening here, it's just another exciting day at work for me. Have a great day, all!

Good Morning Bud :D Well it is rainy with a little bit of sunshine today a high of 54 here in Oregon. I am ready for the rain to leave already.

Well yesterday on my way home, I apparently cut a cop off and he was quick to pull me over lol. So he did and I gave him my info and he said good thing he was paying attention and I need to be more careful and blah blah blah....thought for sure I was going to get a ticket and he came back said just a warning this time (I havent been pulled over any many years) and then lectured me more about being more careful esp when it is raining and so on.....

Surgery in 8 days can't wait. Sometimes I think I would be better off without it, but then when my symptoms act up and I can't even sit up straight I realize that I NEED it. Well in preparation for surgery I have lost 19lbs since last month and lowered my blood pressure from 152/80 to 122/70. My doc was thrilled and it almost made him forget that I told him I never started the medication he wanted me to take :P

Anyways, the work day is to begin now :cry: Hope ya'll have a great day!

Bud, I do hope you have a warmer ride home. How's Rose doing with her infusions? Hope the side effects are minimal. I admire you two. I can't imagine having to work and go thru treatments.

I'm late. Excuses, excuses. Got thru the taxes and three other errands in town including grocery shopping yesterday. Was resting when the accountant called to alert me to an email. She had six questions! I couldn't get up to them this morning so I got up and did them last night. This morning I still had one--I had to wait for a call this am. Finally when I slept, I slept late. Stan came home. Chores to do. Folded the last load of wash. Emptied the dishwasher. Made sugar-free Jello. Boiled the eggs for the dinner cassarole. I promised Stan an old-fashioned dinner--my tuna cassarole. So I still have that to do today. I'm done really, I'm done. Even the energizer bunny runs out of steam. My life is so exciting.

Heidi, we were obviously typing at the same time so I used my edit. Wow, 19 pounds and a significant BP improvement. I'm impressed. It certainly makes the surgery safer. We're hanging in there waiting with you. Good job too on diffusing the cop--bet you smiled pretty lol.

Have a great day everyone.

Judy