Saturday's Air

jaminkw

Morning All! Still chilly in the Keys but 61 this morning so I can't complain. Awake at 5:15, up at 5:45. If I can't get back to sleep in a half hour, I figure I may as well get up. Not happy that a dream woke me up. In the dream, my cancer had come back and spread. Creepy. Have to tell myself of what I told my daughter years ago. Now she's been known to remind me. Dreams rarely predict the future but more often express our subconscious fears. Subconscious, h#ll, as a NED survivor, that fear is right up there in consciousness. Don't think about it every day but it's right there lurking.

Hope you have a great day everyone.

Judy

so sorry bout that dream Judy!

Scary things they can be! but sometimes best est things also! Best one I ever had was after Deb had passed and in the dream we were talking to her ONC! He said congrats your cured now no more cancer ever again!

It sunny and cold here and Mocha woke me at 5 am to go outside so Been up since then anyhow! Off to the work today !and Mom and dads for a roast chicken supper!!! Yeah! :wink::lol:

Good morning, everyone!

It's 35 degrees and sunny this morning, with a predicted high of 62 degrees this afternoon. Our normal high for right now should be 64 degrees, and I don't think we hit that but once or twice the entire month.

That would, indeed, be a scary dream, Judy. That beast lurks not too far away for all of us who have heard that diagnosis.

Rose headed for Midland yesterday afternoon with her sister and friend to visit her parents for the weekend. They are both ill these days. Her sister is doing all the driving, and I'm hoping that Rose doesn't overdo it on this trip.

I'm going to let it warm up for a couple of hours, then go fishing. I'm not confident enough yet with the new kayak to mix it in with all the big boats in a popular fishing spot in the dead of winter, so I'll be in my bass boat.

I probably won't make it by here tomorrow morning. I'll be heading out at dark thirty in the morning to do a 200k ride. My weight is up, my riding miles are way down, and I haven't ridden a 200k in over two months, so tomorrow is likely to be a struggle.

Have a great weekend, all!