A Little Rest

jaminkw

Guess it's time for that Hall Pass. Stan and I were playing it by ear when we would be able to leave for the Wcoast of FL. I had a bad day yesterday but was good this morning after 12 hrs sleep. Napped a little off and on all day yesterday and probably had 10 hrs sleep the night before. Fatigue and naseau kicked in again this afternoon while we were traveling. Seems like Alimta has decided to kick my butt a little. Will try to make this trip a real rest if the people we visit on the way cooperate. We're in Ft Myers and will see about having tires put on the coach and then make an appointment for an alighnment. We'll visit my cousin Mike and his wife while we are here. Then we'll go on to Venice to see Stan's old friend Carol. He lived and worked on her parents farm when he was a kid until he went in the Navy. Carol found me on fb. One of the good things the site does for people.

Best part of the trip, we hope to have time to fish at one of the big rec areas on I75, the Everglades Pkwy.

Judy

• 1 month later...