Scan Time!--UPDATED--GREAT NEWS!

fillise

I just talked with Mom and she got a great report today. After three months of Tarceva the primary tumor in her right lung shrank from 6 cm to 2.3. The tumor in her left lung is no longer visible. The lesion on her liver is no longer visible. There is no fluid in her lungs.

This is fabulous news. Everything had been progressing since last summer and the Tarceva has not only stopped the advance it is beating it back!!!!!

Thank you for all your prayers and support. I know this journey is not over by any means, but today we celebrate a victory!!!!!

Someone open the bar. . .the drinks are on me!

Susan

Susan, I checked in tonight to see if you had gotten the results on your mom's scan. and I'm so glad I did. This is just FANTASTIC news!!!! You knew that there was improvement in her and now you know why. I'm just so happy for your mom and your family. The next round of drinks is on me.

Hugs,

Sue

Woo Hoo - bar is open and I'm already drinking. Wonderful news, Susan. Be sure to pass my 'atta girl' to mom. Hope you're drinking too - you need to catch up!!!! Seems interest in the Pub has waned, but if anyone is out there who remembers and knows what it's all about - come on over to celebrate Susan and her mom!

Kasey