Wednesday's Air

jaminkw

Morning All! Chilly in the 60s again/still. Guess summer only arrived for one day. It's o.k. I have lots of indoor work to do while Stan's away. He won't leave til Thurs because we have another neighborhood get-together tonight. These snowbirds love to party. It will all slow down to nothing soon.

Now for the Air, if I didn't have Stephanie looking after me I would think I was totally nuts. Nice Air yesterday with Katie starting it. Sorry I didn't respond Katie. I started the Air myself but at the end of Monday's Air--AGAIN LOL! I just did that not too long ago. I've been sleeping alot and told the ladies at dinner after cancer group last night that I was feeling a little whifty, a little out of it, you know. Anyway I'm trying to get it together but hope it's not the chemo cause I get another infusion today.

I used to be a great cake baker but haven't done much in that way for years. I'm excited. I'm baking (a very very easy) dump cake for the party tonight. I've had it before--yum yum--but never made one. From what I see of the recipe, all I have to worry about is getting it out of the oven at the right time. Can't be whifty. Stan says just relax and have fun doing it.

Have a great day everyone.

Judy

Good morning, everyone!

Like Katie said, it's looking like rain here. The worst storms aren't supposed to show up until this evening, but there were a few showers around this morning. That, plus the fact that I didn't figure I needed to ride to work 5 days in a row before riding a 200k Saturday, made me decide to just drive to work today.

Saturday's ride will be with some friends I haven't gotten to ride with for a while. First they were moving, then there was a race at Sebring in Florida, then a race in the hill country of Texas.

Saturday, they'll be riding a leisurely pace, laughing and chatting, and I'll be wheezing and pedaling for all I'm worth, trying to keep up with them, but it will still be fun.

Have a great day, all!

Bud,

Texas Hill Country? Setting for all those Susan Wittig Albert mysteries - one of two series I am hooked on. If Rose hasn't read them and needs something to read in her down time - I think they are fun. Does Rose have down time?

I know it is spring, but it is still cool here. Tulips starting to show. Went on a tour of the park's conservatory yesterday - 5 greenhouses originally built in the early 20th century. Then a bowl of soup with a friend.

Happy hour with old friends this evening. Not complaining.