Sunday's Air

jaminkw

Morning all! Can't believe my desktop temp said 75 this morning because I was a little chilly. Whatever, sometimes my body temp just goes wacky. The sun is shining, a breeze is blowing. If I have any energy at all today, I'll spend it in my orchid shade room.

Boy what a day yesterday was so I'm not expecting much of myself today. I did some work in the computer. Worked out on my Gym. Meet some friends at a cancer event in town and ran errands to four stores including grocery. Came home and put stuff away and COLLAPSED. I really don't intend to do these marathons, it just happens. lol

Have a great day everyone. I know I intend to.

Judy

Right now it is 35 here in Minnesota. THe high today will be 54.

I am so excited tomorrow they say it will be 61.

Tuesday we go to 71, Wednesday to 74 , Thursday to 71.

We have not seen anything in the 70's since last September! Yippee!

Donna G

Good Morning All! I woke up this morning to a crispy 55 degrees but the sun is shining and the skies are blue, so I'm sure it will be a nice day.

I've begun to have more regular sleeping patterns and not wandering the house at all hours of the night which is a good thing. My little kitty (not so little anymore) cuddles with me at night which I just love. UNLESS of course he has gas....then it's on the floor buddy. LOL

Today I'm going to run some errands and pick up some groceries. Since my colitis is improving, perhaps I can start eating something again.

Have a good day everyone :)

good afternoon! Today is Palm Sunday, at our church that means a BIG breakfast made by the youth and then the reading of the Passion, I narrate the reading each year, I like that, it forces me to pay attention!

Now I have to clean the house - the kids were all home last weekend (which makes a mess - a happy mess but a mess!) and I have been too busy to clean since. Now tomorrow my BEST friend, since I was 11, is coming to visit from California for a night - so the day will be spent dusting and sweeping and changing sheets. I already told Charlie he is in charge of dinner.

it is gray and a chilly 39 outside, but they say 79 by the end of the week. I am hoping for a beautiful Easter day!

peace - Janet