Praying for a better 2004

Guest Terry Smith

Guest Terry Smith

Hello Friends,

Tonight is the first time I've been able to log onto this forum in a few months. Honestly it's just to hard to read anything about lung cancer. For those that may not remember me, My dear sweet husband lost his battle to lung cancer on June 8, 2003. This year has been the most horrible of my life. Steve was diagnosed in January. From January to June we both fought very hard to beat the cancer. We had only been married 15 months at his diagnosis and we wanted a lifetime together.

Since Steve's death, I've had 3 friends to die of cancer, I've been hospitalized twice, lost my job, and am now fighting for Steve's last wishes to be realized. His ex-wife is contesting the will. 2003 is not a year I wish to relive!!!! I pray for myself and all of you on this forum to have a healthy and healing year. God will bless us all for our endurance and courage. I pray that every day!!!!!

Terry Smith

Terry,

I am so sorry that you are having such a hard time. It is bad enough to lose the one you love, but to have someone from his past being difficult too is so hard.

I am glad you came back to the board. "We", as a group can get through anything.

I wish you peace and happiness in this year.

Much love,

Shirley

Guest Terry Smith

Thank you guys so much for the prayers and support. I pray for yall every night and wish that someday soon, none of of will have to visit this forum.

God Bless :?