Tuesday's Air

jaminkw

Morning All! Beautiful weather, 73 degrees and sunny. Stan's out on the screen porch all the time now. But my allergies went bonkers after being out an extended time fishing on the dock Sunday. I'm saving myself for Islamorada. I'm sure we'll be out on the beach or by the pool.

Busy day. Got to pack and get these guys ready for me to leave. I worry about Dominick forgetting stuff since he'll have to repack to go home while I'm gone. I'm already feeling back for missing the end of his trip.

Have a great day everyone.

Judy in KW

Good morning, everyone.

Judy, so sorry you're having a bout with your allergies. I sneezed my head off on Sunday and then had itchy eyes that evening. But, everything seems to have passed and I'm back to normal now....whatever normal is...lol!

It's a beautiful morning here and I would give anything to be out working in my yard today. Yesterday was so hectic and long for me, so a nice, relaxing day would do me a world of good.

Hope the weather is beautiful in your little corner of the world.

Ann

It was 66 degrees this morning, with a high of 82 forecast, and a south wind gusting to 40 mph.

I just saw my doctor this morning, and I have to stop by the lab and do bloodwork some morning soon, but other than that, my doctor said I'm good for another six months.

Have a great day, all!

Morning folks. Been awhile since I've posted in the JFF forum. Been busy traveling for work and pleasure but last week a little blonde Texan commented that I hadn't posted in awhile. Thought I better get posting this week when I'm home.

Still a bit chilly way up north but we have had alot milder winter than normal.Temperatures have been 10 degree's warmer.

Congratulations on the good check up Bud.

Hi!

Here in Michigan, we have abnormally warms temps, which is not necessarily a good thing, because we will still get freezing nights, and the fruit trees are blooming and it's too early! But I'm not complaining one tiny bit. I love mid 70's in April.

But I'm with you on the allergies. They are already kicking on.

Have a great day no matter what.

Judy